Ellen J. Wasyl
Credentials: MBA / CLC
- 20+ years diverse Fortune 500 industry experience specializing in Strategy and Innovation, M&A, Process Engineering, Organizational Design, Culture, and large-scale Change Initiatives.
- As an Executive and Transformation Coach, Ellen excels at working with clients to illuminate the potential for transformation: inviting curiosity, joy, and enthusiasm to play big. She succeeds as an authentic, collaborative partner who acts with integrity to coach clients to move beyond current boundaries with clarity of intentions, objectives, and values to achieve extraordinary results.
- An accomplished coach with a comprehensive corporate and Executive background who understands the complexities and challenges that individuals face. Meeting clients where they are in powerful conversations through a resonant voice of experience.
- Certified ICF Leadership Coach with advanced training in Adult Development, Team Coaching, and Organizational Development.
- Graduate of Georgetown University, Executive Leadership Coaching Program.
- MBA from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
- Stanford Graduate School of Business, Executive Education Program: Leading Change and Organizational Renewal (LCOR)
Call our Wellness Center directly at (860) 391-8840 if you’d like a consult or to make an appt. with Ellen.