The Privé-Swiss Psychological / Emotional Treatment Program
All psychological treatment program services are individual, 1-on-1 and are offered in a private shared-residence or totally private accommodations at our Connecticut shoreline location. A main focus of the program is overall, “whole health” recovery utilizing dialectical behavioral therapy incorporating mindfulness, interpersonal communication, distress tolerance and emotional regulation, as well as other mind-body interventions.
Below are program components and daily therapy sessions included in the Privé-Swiss Retreat program:
- Comprehensive Assessment and Treatment Recommendations at Admission
- Psychotherapy with Clinical Psychologist = 3-5 60-min. sessions / week
- CBT/DBT Therapy with Licensed Therapist Specialist = 2-3+ 60-min. individual sessions / week
- Life | Professional Coaching with Certified Professional Coach = 2-3 60-min. sessions / week
- Mindfulness Meditation Training/MBCT with Licensed Therapist Specialist = 2 60-min. sessions / week
- Functional Medicine Nutritionist Consultation
- Art/Expressive Therapy with Licensed Therapist Specialist = 2 90-min. sessions / week
- Body Image/Disordered Eating Behavior Therapy with Licensed Therapist Specialist (if appropriate) = 2 90-min. sessions / week
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling with Licensed Therapist Specialist (if appropriate) – 2 60 min. sessions/week
- Trauma/EMDR Treatment with Licensed Therapist Specialist = 2 90-min. sessions / week (if appropriate)
- Daily workouts and unlimited fitness classes available at our luxury fitness studios, as well as indoor pool, and our private gym, The Club (Personal Trainer available)
- Massages = 2+ 90 min. sessions / week
- Yoga & Pilates = 1-2 60-min. sessions / week
- Holistic Services through our Wellness Center including acupuncture, clinical nutritionist, chiropractor, natural medicine physicians and more
- Private Rooms & Suites with cable, wireless internet, housekeeping, fine linens, gourmet chef
- Daily opportunities to go out with private car / companion
- Off-site outing opportunities for visiting local villages, shopping, spa appointments, arts / cultural, beaches, etc.
- Private accommodations for 1-client program available for a totally private stay if desired
- Written Continuing Care & Discharge Plan for 30 days after returning home – follow-ups for life!
Psychiatrist / Physician and other Specialized Medical Care is charged separately and is in addition to the Program Fee set forth above. Extensive psychiatric / medical services and medication evaluation / adjustment averages $2000 per week and is payable to physician. Amen Clinic brain scans, testing & evaluation is an additional $9500. Outpatient luxury opiate detox program available.
All services are private pay only – insurance not accepted. Please note this is not a psychiatric inpatient program nor alcohol/drug detox/rehab. All clinical services are provided by highly experienced, licensed healthcare professionals practicing throughout the community who work together as a Team to assist our clients in achieving their treatment goals.
Note: payment in FULL is required prior to admission to the program and is nonrefundable.