The Privé-Swiss Independent Intensive Program is for clients struggling with burnout, stress, depression, anxiety, relationship issues, difficult life transitions, grief and other psychological/emotional life challenges, who do not require the level of care requiring inpatient or residential treatment.
The Privé-Swiss Independent Intensive Program provides clients the opportunity to work with and receive almost all of the services offered in our acclaimed private residential Retreat Program, but with the freedom to plan his/her own “free time” and other aspects of this intensive individualized treatment program – and at 1/2 the cost of our residential programs…
Independent Intensive program clients arrange their own local accommodations and meals, and participate in a full 7-day a week, structured treatment program scheduled at our Wellness Center, private Fitness Studios and professional offices nearby.
This program is currently being offered at our Westbrook, CT location at the beautiful Water’s Edge Resort, which offers a variety of accommodations whereby our clients can walk to all of the program services. Local historic B&B’s and charming Inn accommodations can also be arranged.
This impactful integrative/holistic program is presented by the exact same Privé-Swiss Team of outstanding, seasoned professionals who work with our Retreat clients and in private practices. Note that this is not a “spa” program – it is for goal-oriented, successful individuals who are highly motivated to do an intensive, one-on-one change/wellness program with a highly experienced clinical/holistic team of professionals – and who desire more “freedom” than a traditional residential program provides. This program is NOT suitable for individuals struggling with substance abuse/addictions or who require psychiatric care/medication management. (See our other programs for this higher level of care).
Below are program components and daily therapy sessions included in the Privé-Swiss Independent Intensive program:
- Comprehensive Assessment and Treatment Recommendations at Admission
- Psychotherapy with Clinical Psychologist = 2 60-min. sessions / week
- CBT/DBT Therapy with Licensed Therapist Specialist = 3 60-min. individual sessions / week
- Life | Professional Coaching with Certified Professional Coach = 2 60-min. sessions / week
- Mindfulness Meditation Training/MBCT with Licensed Therapist Specialist = 2 60-min. sessions / week
- Functional Medicine Nutritionist Consultation – 1 per program
- Art/Expressive Therapy with Licensed Therapist Specialist = 1 90-min. session / week
- Body Image/Disordered Eating Behavior Therapy with Licensed Therapist Specialist (if appropriate) = 1 90-min. session / week
- Massages = 2 60 min. sessions / week
- Yoga & Pilates = 2 60-min. private sessions / week
- Unlimited Group Fitness Classes in our luxury studios: Privé-Swiss Fitness, as well as unlimited access to our private luxury gym: The Club
- Written Continuing Care & Discharge Plan at Discharge
Weekly Independent Intensive Program rates: Inquire A 2-week minimum program is required
Client responsible for accommodations, meals. No medical or psychiatric services are included in this program. Individuals with substance abuse/psychiatric conditions are not appropriate for this program. (Please see our Psychological/Emotional Treatment Program for our residential treatment offerings).
All services are private pay only – insurance not accepted. Please note this is not a psychiatric inpatient program nor alcohol/drug detox/rehab. All clinical services are provided by highly experienced, licensed healthcare professionals practicing throughout the community who work together as a Team to assist our clients in achieving their treatment goals.
Note: payment in FULL is required prior to admission to the program and is nonrefundable.
Call 800-866-2948 or 323-697-7278 email@example.com