Beau Monde opened in 2001 as one of the very first small “boutique” luxury rehab retreats in the United States. Located in Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, and the Hollywood Hills, Beau Monde quickly gained an international reputation as being the most exclusive private rehab program in the world. Heidi is proud to be counted as one of the pioneers of the “private rehab” industry.
Heidi decided to close Beau Monde in 2008 to focus on creating a brand new treatment venue not available anywhere in the country (and possibly the world!) – Privé-Swiss.
Following are media/press highlights, photos and other information about the exclusive Beau Monde rehab retreat program.
Photos Newport Beach, Laguna Beach and Hollywood Hills facilities
- “For wealthy addicts, it’s luxury rehab – Newport Beach Beau Monde provides a discreet sanctuary for celebrities to heal” Orange County Register feature story (8/3/06)
- “When the Cheers Aren’t Enough” Feb. 2006 NY Times Article
- “Beau Monde: Where The World’s Rich And Famous Go When They Don’t Want Anyone To Know They Are In Rehab“
- “Welcome to celebrehab” Jan. 2007 salon.com
- “Working the program in privacy and ultra-luxury” Aug. 2006 Chicago Tribune