The Privé Wellness Experience – An Invitation for Personal Exploration (CT Shoreline Location)
Designed for those individuals needing a retreat from high profile, “always on” lifestyles, where restoration, relaxation, rejuvenation and an overall “recharge” are the focus. A “whole-person” approach integrating clinical, holistic, fitness and nutrition for an impactful overall wellness experience.
All programming and services are one-on-one and customized specifically for each individual client’s unique needs and program goals.
Privé Wellness Program components may include:
- Comprehensive Assessment and Treatment Recommendations at Admission
- Psychotherapy with Clinical Psychologist = 3-5 60-min. sessions / week
- CBT/DBT Therapy with Licensed Therapist Specialist = 2-3 60-min. individual sessions / week
- Life | Professional Coaching with Certified Professional Coach = 2-3 60-min. sessions / week
- Mindfulness Meditation Training/MBCT with Licensed Therapist Specialist = 2 60-min. sessions / week
- Art/Expressive Therapy with Licensed Therapist Specialist = 2 90-min. sessions / week
- Nutritionist Consultations and Menu Planning
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling with Licensed Therapist Specialist (if appropriate) – 2 60 min. sessions/week
- Unlimited private Pilates in our fully equipped, award-winning Pilates Studio with highly experienced instructors
- Daily workouts and unlimited fitness classes available at our luxury fitness studios (Personal Trainer available)
- Massages = 2-5 60 min. sessions / week
- Yoga = 2-5 60-min. sessions / week
- Acupuncture Sessions
- Infrared Sauna Therapy, Steam Saunas and full body treatments
- Private Suites with cable, wireless internet, housekeeping, fine linens, gourmet chef
- Opportunities to go out with private car / companion
- Off-site outing opportunities for visiting local villages, shopping, spa appointments, arts / cultural, beaches, etc.
- Private accommodations available for a totally private stay if desired
- Written Continuing Care & Discharge Plan for 30 days after returning home – follow-ups for life!
2-3 Week Stay recommended
Contact Heidi for more information
(800) 866-2948 | 323-697-7278 (outside US)
Additional Services Available. Psychiatrist / Physician and other Specialized Medical Care is charged separately and is in addition to the Program Fee set forth above. Extensive psychiatric / medical services and medication evaluation / adjustment averages $2000 per week and is payable to physician. Amen Clinic brain scans, testing & evaluation is an additional $6500-$9500. Items not included in the fees above include medications & vitamins / supplements, physician consultations, psychiatrist, any medical services, cigarettes, special food items, etc.
Privé-Swiss is not an alcohol/drug group rehab and is not a psychiatric institutional program.