The Privé-Swiss Legacy Young Adult Program
Designed for the young adult (teenager or older) who is encountering problems with depression, anxiety, relationships, focus, motivation and drive, substance (drug) abuse, and other life challenges—all issues that effect this young adult from reaching their full potential.
The Privé Swiss Young Adult Private Rehab Program includes life coaching, career testing & assessment, goal setting, lifestyle management skills, motivational enhancement, life strategy mapping, self-esteem building and other services specifically applicable to individuals in their late teens/early to mid-20’s. This program is offered in a private residential setting with individual, 1-on-1 services that are highly structured and supervised. Note that this is a small, very private program with only a maximum of 1-2 young adults accepted into the program at any one time – this is not a “group rehab” setting to ensure maximum focus on individual treatment goals, free from distractions encountered in a larger, group setting.
Privé-Swiss Legacy Young Adult Program includes:
- Comprehensive Assessment and Treatment Planning at Admission
- Psychotherapy = 2-3 60-min. sessions / week
- Life Coaching | Career Testing | Life Strategy Planning = 2 90-min. sessions / week
- Stress & Lifestyle Management Counseling – 2 60-min. sessions / week
- Massage (90 min.) = 1 per week
- Yoga | Meditation = 2 60-min. sessions / week
- Chef prepared meals | housekeeping | laundry | linen service
- Transportation to outside community meetings & appointments
- 24/7 Staffing (Nursing if applicable, additional charges apply)
- Medication Management (if applicable)
- Recreation | Fitness – daily sessions and outings as appropriate
- Private suite accommodations
- Transportation to and from local area airports
2-week minimum required | 3-week minimum if receiving psychiatric & medication services
Additional Services Available. Psychiatrist / Physician and other Specialized Medical Care is charged separately and is in addition to the Program Fee set forth above. Extensive psychiatric / medical services and medication evaluation / adjustment averages $2000 per week and is payable to physician. Amen Clinic brain scans, testing & evaluation is an additional $6500. Items not included in the fees above include medications & vitamins / supplements, physician consultations, psychiatrist, any medical services, cigarettes, special food items, etc.
All services are private pay only – insurance not accepted.
Payment in Full prior to start of program