The Privé-Swiss Connecticut Renewal Program
Having started almost 18 years ago in Newport Beach, California, individuals now have the opportunity to participate in the exclusive Privé-Swiss program in beautiful, private New England village settings of Connecticut. Our 1-on-1 intensive wellness retreat provides clinical services through our highly experienced, licensed professionals with an average of 30 years specialty practice throughout the shoreline. The Privé-Swiss Program is based on the Swiss clinical model of exclusivity, clinical excellence and exceptional quality of care. Only 1-3 clients accepted into the program at one time. Each individual client stays in his or her own private accommodations in a shared residence and receives intensive, one-on-one personal programming from the finest professional team available. There is no higher quality, more intensive, more effective treatment available in this country today. Privé-Swiss clients enjoy the unsurpassed “luxury” – and effectiveness—of a program focused solely on his or her specific needs and treatment goals. Our clients do not want to sit in groups all day listening to other people’s problems – they realize that time is too precious and understand the value of focusing solely on themselves during a brief treatment stay. Take back control of your life Now!
Offered in several gorgeous New England village settings along the shoreline in Connecticut, the Privé-Swiss CT program is the only program of its kind in the country. All programs are designed specifically to address each individual client’s unique needs and treatment goals. Programs can be designed to focus on intensive clinical services including evaluations for medications or a more holistic-complimentary therapeutic program. Let’s discuss your wellness goals – what you want to work on and where you want to go – and we’ll help you get there!
Program components and daily therapy sessions which may be included in the Privé-Swiss Retreat program:
- Comprehensive Assessment and Treatment Recommendations at Admission
- Psychotherapy with Clinical Psychologist = 3-5 60-min. sessions / week
- CBT/DBT Therapy with Licensed Therapist Specialist = 2-3 60-min. individual sessions / week
- Life | Professional Coaching with Certified Professional Coach = 2-3 60-min. sessions / week
- Mindfulness Meditation Training/MBCT with Licensed Therapist Specialist = 2 60-min. sessions / week
- Art/Expressive Therapy with Licensed Therapist Specialist = 2 90-min. sessions / week
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling with Licensed Therapist Specialist (if appropriate) – 2 60 min. sessions/week
- Trauma/EMDR Treatment with Licensed Therapist Specialist (if appropriate) = 2 90-min. sessions / week
- Group Sessions available if desired (optional)
- Daily workouts and unlimited fitness classes available at luxury fitness studios (Personal Trainer available) See our affiliate award-winning boutique fitness studios at www.fitnessonthewater.com
- Massages = 2 90 min. sessions / week
- Yoga = 1-2 60-min. sessions / week
- Private Rooms & Suites with cable, wireless internet, housekeeping, fine linens, gourmet chef
- Daily opportunities to go out with private car / companion
- Off-site outing opportunities for visiting local villages, shopping, spa appointments, arts / cultural, beaches, etc.
- Private cottages and homes available for a totally private stay if desired
- Written Continuing Care & Discharge Plan for 30 days after returning home – follow-ups for life!
Invitation to continue work with Professional Team via phone, skype at VIP discounted rate
Transitional, step-down programs and supervised/supported living accommodations available.
Additional services available through our affiliation with the Essex Wellness Center including acupuncture, hypnotherapy, Tai Chi, Qigong, others – (inquire).
Additional Services Available. Psychiatrist / Physician and other Specialized Medical Care is charged separately and is in addition to the Program set forth above. Extensive psychiatric / medical services and medication evaluation / adjustment averages $2000 per week and is payable to physician. Amen Clinic brain scans, testing & evaluation is an additional $9500. Items not included in the fees above include medications & vitamins / supplements, physician consultations, psychiatrist, any medical services, cigarettes, special food items, etc. Prive-Swiss is not a psychiatric inpatient program nor an alcohol/drug detox group rehab.
Contact Heidi for further details
(800) 866-2948 | 323-697-7278 (outside US)
All services are private pay only – insurance not accepted. Please note this is not a psychiatric inpatient program nor alcohol/drug detox/group rehab. All clinical services are provided by highly experienced, licensed healthcare professionals practicing throughout the community who work together as a Team to assist our clients in achieving their treatment goals.
Payment in Full prior to start of program
ALL FEES ARE NONREFUNDABLE
Cash, Bank Check, Wire Transfer Only